Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Autumn 2012 Playlist

With every new season, I make new playlists to fit the 'mood' of the season. Creating playlists is a big time waster for me and I absolutely love doing it. The trouble with making my fall playlist is that every year...the songs are always the same. ALWAYS. For some reason, I'm stuck on listening to the same playlist I made my senior year of high school, and kind of-sort of adding in a few new songs each year. Blake makes fun of me for this (who needs new music? Not me!). But I just like to be nostalgic. ;)
Without further ado, my perfect playlist for the cold weather that is fast approaching... 

These are the songs that I listen to probably every day this time of year. (and it's called "fall. for real." because I make so many "fall" playlists that I have to start numbering them after a while.)
Of course, with the Justin Bieber concert fast approaching, I listen to him a lot too... #dork

ps. last night I had trouble falling asleep, so I made my Christmas playlist. YUP. Can't wait to share that one! 

No comments:

Post a Comment