Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Instagram Style



  If you followed Elizabeth Haley, you probably knew that I would get in the habit of doing "outfit posts" for a while. I really enjoyed doing that, even though I'm no style expert (at all). Lately, I've ditched the real camera and replaced it with my iphone when it comes to taking photos of my outfits. Instagram usually gets it's fair share of my outfit posts these days, so I may pop in every now and then with some Instagram outfits I've posted. For starters, here's what I've been wearing to work at Red Velvet on Saturdays! (with the exception of the 3rd photo, I wore that on a lazy Sunday afternoon!)

I'm thinking I might get back into doing 'real' outfit photos. Everything about this new blog is still undecided... we'll see how that goes!


No comments:

Post a Comment