Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Welcome ♥

Welcome to my brand new space, Mushaboom!
I have been wanting to do this for a very long time, but never had the time (nor wanted to put the effort into it, but now seemed like the perfect time to jump in and just do it.
Lately I've been feeling so burnt out on my old blog and stuck in a rut. Mushaboom won't be much different than Elizabeth Haley, but it's just a fresh new space with no links back to old posts, no previous posts from two years ago, etc. I think I just needed to start over.

That said, maybe I should explain how I came to choose the blog's namesake.
Mushaboom, by Feist, is one of my favorite songs e.v.e.r. My junior year in high school, I took a creative writing class and one of the assignments was to play one of our favorite songs; I chose Mushaboom. I've just had strong attachments to this song for years! I think the song represents my life at this moment very well. I'm not very good at explaining things myself, so I'll just let the song do the talking for me. :) Enjoy, and welcome to my new space!

Mushaboom by Feist on Grooveshark


No comments:

Post a Comment