Thursday, October 25, 2012

Busy.

Lately I've been all over the place. Working, reading, planning, traveling, working some more. I've been working on this little blog as of late... I have a lot of different directions I could go with it, but none really "fit" yet. We shall see how things progress. I love making lists, so I' have been listing all the different topics I could cover. Yet again, none feel right. I just don't know.
I saw Band of Horses Tuesday night (with my parents!). My dad and I had seen Band of Horses twice before, once in Kansas City and another time in Tulsa, OK (with Kings of Leon... not exactly my favorite, but I'll take it). This time, my momma joined us! I don't think she was prepared at all, but I think she enjoyed herself. :)

After all the running around I've been doing, I am dedicating next week to relaxing. I'm going to chill out, read some books, and just hang around in my jammies. Sounds like a good plan to me! ;)

1 comment: