Monday, October 1, 2012

Dress Shopping.

This weekend was the absolute best. One of my besties (and bridesmaids!) roadtripped to Springfield for some good old fashion fall fun. Oh, and some wedding dress shopping. :) 
A few weeks ago, my mom, Blake's mom and I went to a bridal show, and I decided to book an appointment with David's Bridal for the end of September to try on dresses and get a feel for what sort of dress I wanted for my wedding day. I had no real intentions of buying (or even finding a dress), but I went in with an open mind. And I'm SO glad I had an open mind, because I happened to find the dress! It's absolutely perfect, and it's nothing like I had in mind, but the dress of my dreams at the same time. This weekend also marked the one year countdown to the wedding. As of today, we have 362 days to go! It sounds like a lot, but I'm sure it'll be here before we know it. 


*full disclosure... neither of these are the dress I ended up choosing. :)  

1 comment:

  1. My sister ended up finding her dress at DB too! It was beautiful. You are going to be one beautiful bride!

    ReplyDelete