Thursday, November 8, 2012

A winter reading list that I may or may not actually read.

(the list is hard to see, I know!)

I decided that I would make a list for books to read this winter! I do this every year and I NEVER complete my list. Sometimes, I never even start...
But this year I hope to change that! Here's what I put on my list:

- MWF Seeking BFF : I started this one a few months ago, when I first got my Nook. It was the first book I purchased on it, I believe. I got really into it, maybe halfway through, but then stopped reading it. I don't know why, because it was hilarious and kept me interested.
- Gone Girl : Oh, and... Add another book to my 'currently reading' list... I started Sharp Objects in early October and... surprise, surprise, never finished it. I've heard wonderful things about both Sharp Objects and Gone Girl, so I super hope to finish both of these!
- Jesus for President : I bought this one on my Nook sometime last week. I started reading bits and pieces and so far I have thoroughly enjoyed what little I've read. This is probably the book I will finish first, since the political theme of it all is what is fresh on my mind right now! ;)
- Sex & the City : As an avid fan of the tv show, I MUST read this book!
- Becoming Sister Wives : From what I've heard, this show is just like the "couch confessions" part of the reality show. Oh well. I'm obsessed with learning about polygamy and mormonism, so I read anything I can get my hands on about this subject. I'm excited to read this one, since it is being written from such a personal point of view.
-The Fault In Our Stars : I know nothing about this book, other than it is a "must read." Excited to see what the fuss is all about!

So that's my list... what's on yours?

Some of the links for the books are linked directly to the author's websites, otherwise they are linked straight to Amazon.

No comments:

Post a Comment