Thursday, February 21, 2013

Little old me.

I thought I'd do the fun little questionare posted by The Paper Mama a few weeks ago! I won't go by the rules and post my own questions for you, but feel free to answer these and link back so I can read your answers, too!


1. If you HAD to change your name, what would you change it to? I don't know... I struggled with this for a long time. I always hated the name "Haley." Can I just totally cop out of this question and just say, Katniss? It's the best name ever, y'all. ;)
2. Are you a collector of anything? Owls. At one point, my old roommate and I had over 50 owls combined. 
3. What is your first thought when you wake up? "NO." Well, that's how I feel at 6 am on work days. But most days I'm in a pleasant mood. 
4. Do you prefer sweet or salty foods? Usually salty. I like potato chips  A LOT. But every time I eat something salty it's always followed by a craving for sweets. 
5. Name one thing you miss about being a kid. I miss the simplicity. I miss being excited to wake up at 7 am to watch cartoons. I super do not miss going to school. 
6. Are you a morning or night person? Morning, for sure. I used to be such a night owl. I'd stay up watching movies and painting. But now? I can barely stay up past 10! 
7. List 5 items on your life’s to-do list: Live in New York City. Have some cute kids. Be pen pals with Claire forever. 
8. Share one thing that people may not know about you. I like the internet. That's no secret. But a lot of my best relationships have come from the internet. Case in point: Claire and I became pen pals after reading each other's blogs (now she's a bridesmaid in my wedding!) and even Blake and I met via (gasp) MySpace. That was WAY back in the day. #2008
9. What is your all time favorite song, movie, and book? Song: No One's Gonna Love You - Band of Horses// Movie: Tie between Wristcutters and Gone with the Wind// Book: In 4th grade, I fell in love with The Giver by Lois Lowry. In 6th grade, I fell in love with A Great & Terrible Beauty by Libba Bray. I think those two will be my favorites forever. 
10. Do you have any hidden talents? Uh.. no. I really, really don't. I sing and that's about it. I've only "performed" in public once, at church with my mom, but I haven't really since then. I had dreams of doing the Broadway thing for a looong time, but those dreams died, sadly. I sing Les Miserables in the car allllll the time (just ask Blake, I've perfected the one person version of the show). 
11. Are you a really clean or super messy person? Somewhere in between. I like for things to have a certain space, but when it comes to my clothes, they are every.where. I'm working on breaking that habit before Blake and I get married, or he might kill me! He's a very clean guy. 

Oh man, that was fun. Reminds me of the good old Myspace days. ;)
xo Haley 

1 comment:

  1. I like the internet, too. That's no secret. Besties forever! :)

    ReplyDelete