Thursday, March 7, 2013

March.


Here we are, 7 days into March. Next week is Spring Break for the kiddos... I can hardly believe it.

March is full of a million birthdays (actually, only three), hopefully a trip to Silver Dollar city (nerd alert, I love SDC), booking our honeymoon, rescheduling engagement pictures (because Blake is going on a retreat with my dad the weekend we originally planned on!), dates with Breigh, relaxing on Saturdays because I'm way too stressed for my own good.
March is a busy month, but at the same time - it's just filled with little things that make each week a happy one. So all in all, I definitely can't complain.

In honor of this month, I've made a playlist. (Can I make this a monthly thing? I'm thinking yes.)
It's full of songs that remind me of spring + it's the playlist I'm using this month at Red Velvet! Double win.
 Can't wait to share my summer playlist, though... I'm pretty sure it consists of only Fleet Foxes and Joanna Newsom. ;)
March. by Haley Tyson on Grooveshark
Happy Thursday! The weekend is almost here! Tomorrow I'm planning on a lady date with the BFF after work at Red Velvet and then Saturday, Blake and I are having a stay inside the house date (complete with me making dinner, holla!). Hoping I won't have to get out of my pajamas for that one! 
xo Haley 

ps. next month is going to be the best month ever: Color Run, Claire & @teendoll are coming to visit for a weekend, and then Color Me Rad. Two 5Ks?! Am I crazy?! ;) 
pps. emily maynard is now a blogger. I have loved her a creepy stalker amount since she was on The Bachelor, and now she has a beauty/fashion blog... I can tell I'm obsessed already. #restrainingorder? #notafunnyjoke...

No comments:

Post a Comment