Friday, March 8, 2013

mushy.

Photo by The Lensmen at our friends' wedding last summer!

I'm not the best at showcasing how I feel sometimes. I'm much better at keeping all those feelings bottled up, only for me to know and dwell on (unless your name is Breigh Wilson, you probably don't know how I'm feeling 97% of the time). 
This is one of the hardest things I've had to deal with while being in a serious relationship. I'm not a serious person - I don't like saying, "I love you." I'd much rather say, "you're cool and I could live with you forever" than say the L-word.

Over the past few months, as our wedding date slowly creeps up on us, I've started to realize just how much I truly love this guy. I almost feel sorry for him, for how much he puts up with - I'm not an easy person to deal with most days! I put him through the ringer; always asking him to do things for me, never really saying "I love you," when I probably should, I don't really do things for him "just because," and I probably really come off as ungrateful most of the time. It's something I'm working on. 

But I love Blake. A lot. Kind of like those times when you're like, "how did I make it this long without this person?!" (I also feel that way about dried peaches, but that's another thing entirely.) 

All this to say, I love this person like a lot, and I'm going to be his wife in 204 days. I'm really, really excited. Also, scared. But more excited, I think. 

Looking at this picture, I'm getting really excited about our own wedding photos. Our engagement pictures are next month (!!!), and I've been scouring the internet for the perfect outfit. We are playing around with different ideas for our photos including breakfast, gardens, and our favorite mouse... ;) We are lucky to have a wonderful pal as our photographer who is willing to incorporate our obsession love for Disney! She's seriously a sweetheart!
I cannot wait for the photos to be done so I can share them here! 

No comments:

Post a Comment