Sunday, March 17, 2013

#selfiesaturday #ootd

I totally just hashtagged the title. What up!
I know, I know - it's not #selfiesaturday anymore, as it is now Sunday, but I took this photo on Saturday while I was working at Red Velvet. Oh and - for real, yesterday was the best day ever at RV! I listened to the greatest music while painting coffee tables. If every Saturday could be this way, I'd think I'd died and gone to heaven! Anywho - my outfit. Excuse my derpy looking face. I'm so awkward.
Details: dress - Forever 21// tights - Target// Shoes - Steve Madden// belt & necklace - borrowed from RV for the day.

This dress is super not the most comfortable. It's actually really tight in the top. BLAH. I was hoping to wear this for mine and Blake's engagement pictures, but now I just don't know. I don't want to feel uncomfortable while doing something that's already awkward as it is, you know? I don't know. We'll see, I guess?
Yesterday, a couple was getting married while a St. Patrick's Day parade was going on down at C-Street. I felt so sad for the couple. I started freaking out thinking something will probably be going on the weekend we get married, thinking it'll interfere with our day. I was right - Heritage Festival in Fair Grove! Haha, it's silly that I'm upset about this, seeing as it's like 30 minutes away from our venue, but I go to the fall fest in FG every year! I always buy soup from the same ladies. My first question to Blake was, "if we're getting married that weekend... how am I going to buy my soup?!"
Will someone be a great friend and go to the festival to buy the soup for me? #pleaseandthanks

So many hashtags, so little of a point.
Happy Sunday!
xo Haley

2 comments:

  1. I'm sure someone will bring you soup for your wedding. Love your dress!

    Amanda Rose
    http://sewmuchtosay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Officially in love with your outfit! And don't sweat about all the hashtags. I do it all the time, too! #aintnoshameinmygame
    Haha :)

    xo, samantha
    www.sammyblackwood.com

    ReplyDelete