Tuesday, April 30, 2013

April Showers | May Flowers

Oh, just another engagement photo to share because I love this guy. Photo Credit

Just popping in to say hello!
Also, to share TWO playlists! I never got to share my April playlist, and May is JUST arriving, so I thought I'd put up both, just for fun.

But first, a rundown of May:
I've got event after event after event coming up, so this little blog is on the back burner for a while. Not that that's any huge deal - it's not like this blog is my job, amiright? The kids are getting out of school, they're going to Disney for a weekend, my bff is moving to Los Angeles (insert sad face), Breigh is having another brain surgery, invitations are being designed, a nephew is graduating high school... so much to do and attend to, this month will be over in no time at all!

I'll probably be in and out throughout the month because, who am I kidding? Every time I say, "oh, I'm taking a little tiny break for the month!" I barely make it a few days. BUT I am looking forward to coming back in June with lots to share, mostly wedding things, I'm sure! :)

And without further ado, a few playlists for you:

April Showers (grooveshark)

April Showers by Haley Tyson on Grooveshark

May Flowers (grooveshark)

May Flowers by Haley Tyson on Grooveshark

**they're available on Spotify as well, but of course.. I really don't know how to link that here. But if you have an account on Spotify, find me and follow! :)
xo Haley

No comments:

Post a Comment