Monday, May 6, 2013

Snapshots.

1. Cute letters I bought from Funtiques a while back, sitting in one of the only sunshine-y spots in the apartment.
2. A messy corner, but my favorite corner. PS, I took a leap of faith, and spent the money on this swimsuit from Modcloth - best money I've ever spent. It seriously fits like a glove, and makes me feel great, which, it's been a while since I've felt decent in a swimsuit. This summer is going to rock so hard because now I have a cute swimsuit! #onepieceloveforlife
3. Blake and I babysat Katie's cute kids over the weekend. Our night included pizza, magic tricks by Hope, hide and seek because Poesy never wanted to stop, and a super heated game of Guess Who.

Not pictured: A quick date to Target and Barnes & Noble, watching The Nightmare Before Christmas and What To Expect When You're Expecting in one sitting, and using chopsticks without looking like a total loser.

This weekend went by in a blur. Fridays are pretty full for me, and Saturdays are just never long enough. Last night was spent in a bath tub (raging headache from h-e-double-hockey-sticks that wouldn't go away!) with frozen pizza and blood orange San Pellegrino, also: guacamole. Girl hormones make you want weird things sometimes.

Hopefully this week goes by super fast... I'm looking forward to one thing: The Great Gatsby.
Can I get an amen?

4 comments:

  1. Amen! That sounds so relaxing and fun!

    Amanda Rose
    http://sewmuchtosay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gah, I hate swimsuit shopping. Maybe Modcloth will change my mind. Maybe. :)

    Also, can.not.wait for The Great Gatsby. Eeeee!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these fun photos! Thanks for sharing! Xo, M&K at brewedtogether.com

    ReplyDelete