Sunday, September 1, 2013

September.

Oh, September.
This month, I start working more hours than I am "used" to. I start packing up boxes full of my things and moving them to a new home. This month, I will try and not singlehandedly make Starbucks run out of Pumpkin Spice Lattes and pumpkin muffins.
I will also try not to gain a million pounds from the 500 calorie drink, because holy wow, that's a lot of calories for a 16 ounce beverage.

This month, I get married! I become someone's wife. And not just someone, but I become Blake's wife.
I feel like I have been preparing for my new role for the longest time, and yet, I know that it doesn't matter how hard and how long I prepare for this, it will all pale in comparison to the real thing, of being his wife.
I'm so excited! I really, truly can hardly contain the excitement (and emotion) that I feel when I start to think about how close the wedding day is. (Really, though. I think I cry every time someone mentions the wedding. My girl emotions are out of whack, for real.)

So, here we are, September 2013.
I have been waiting for you for 491 days.
I'm so excited you're finally here!
And here is a playlist just because. (It is a Spotify playlist, I'm not sure if it's playable if you don't have a Spotify account.. let me know and I'll fix it!) Updated: here's a link to the grooveshark playlist! 
*image source

No comments:

Post a Comment