Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving!

 Or, Happy Thanksgiving a day early.
Blake and I are heading to St. Louis to visit family and eat our weights in prime rib (I don't like turkey + the joy of having a competition BBQ father...). We are excited for the much needed few days away, just spent chilling out with family and (hopefully!) doing a tiny, tiny bit of shopping. I haven't even made a small dent in my Christmas list this year... I've gotten one gift so far! Of course, we don't plan on partaking in any of the Black Friday festivities this year, but have resigned to pajamas and online shopping. Because we all know I am fantastic at online shopping. (I went to buy a gift for Blake this morning online and saw that Forever 21 had a little sale going on. I couldn't pass up the faux leather skirt and leggings. But oh, how I tried!)
I hope you have a wonderful holiday weekend with family and lots of yummy food!
I'm just happy to be here, healthy and married, finally!

(I know it seems silly to be thankful for being married... but after being engaged for nearly two Thanksgivings, I'm thankful that this is finally a Thanksgiving that I'm NOT just engaged! Yay marriage!)
And thank you for reading! <3
xo Haley

ps, these are some of the photos Claire took of us during our short trip to Arkansas a few weeks ago. She makes us look REAL good! I mean, if that first photo gives you any indication of how photogenic we are.... ;)

1 comment:

  1. Yayyyy! Happy turkey day to you! (Or prime rib day??) hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete