Sunday, January 12, 2014

2/52

01 / / Morgan (my cousin-in-law!) and I have matching coats, so obvi, we're the coolest when we walk down the street in our matching coats. ;)

02 / / I've been really looking into taking a Barre Method class here in Springfield. As far as I know, there's only one place in town that offers classes and it's like $15 per class, but it wouldn't hurt to just try it, right? If only I could find a partner to go with! (Hint, hint, nudge, nudge, local friends....)

03 / / So far, my reading quest of 2014 is not going so hot, but we're only two weeks in. So it's alright. Right?

04 / / I tried giving up coca-cola. I made it two days! New record! ;) I actually was trying hard to not drink it, and was doing alright, until a massive headache hit me yesterday. I even took a midday nap, and I NEVER take naps! I'll try again soon, because dang this stuff is not good for the body!

*** 

How has it been a week since my last post? Sometimes life just slips right through your fingers, doesn't it? We had a busy week over here, with my boss being on vacation, so I was with the kids every day this past week! It was hectic, but fun, especially with all the extra snow days and time off of their school and gymnastics schedules! 
Anyway, things are back to normal around here, and I'm looking forward a much, much more chill week. This week I'll be posting the blog that I mentioned last week that is extremely personal to me. After talking it over with Blake, I no longer feel like it's a burden on me anymore, and I just want to get it out there in the open. Blogging is very therapeutic sometimes! So! Have a wonderful week! The weather here is supposed to be consistently in the 40s/50s, so I can't do much complaining! :) 

xo Haley

4 comments:

  1. Ooh! Lmk if you like Barre Method. I don't do very well with classes unless they have a lot of morning times, but I want to hear your review!!!

    Elsie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm curious to try barre too... let us know if you end up trying it out!
    I am also looking forward to your 'personal' blog post... thank you again for sharing so candidly on your blog!

    Gabi
    http://withwanderlust.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. If I was local I would totally do barre with you, I've always wanted to try it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay for the 52 project! Glad to see another local gal doing it! I would recommend the place downtown (that it looks like you're walking by in the picture maybe?) called the Bodysmith. They do Barre upstairs and its a great class. I did it last year... maybe you'll see me in a class someday.

    Also, great post about newlywed sex-- something that's hard to talk about but REALLY good advice to newlyweds, and engaged couples.

    -Michelle

    ReplyDelete