Tuesday, January 21, 2014

My Disney (Project Life) Album


My Disney album is finally complete! Well, for the most part. I still have a bit of journaling to do, and a few more photos need to be put in their places, but other than that, it's ready to be put on our coffee table to be shown off! ;) I'd like to say that my mom and I worked on this together, but she did all the work! I simply provided the photos and Disney memorabilia! 
Other than the Disney-themed papers and my (iPhone) photos, we used things we acquired during our trip. I kept EVERYTHING. Our airline boarding passes, ticket stubs, fast passes that we didn't use, menus, brochures, receipts.... seriously, everything. It was so fun deciding where to put all the little things inside the book! 
I didn't choose to share the entire book today, just some of my favorite pages. Hope you enjoy! 

I'm so happy with how this turned out! My mom has been scrapbooking for as long as I can remember, so naturally she's gotten better with time. It's so funny looking back on her old albums which were so generic, and now she's the master of "junking it up," as she likes to say. ;) 
Seriously, though. I hope that I acquire a fraction of her crafty talent in the coming years! I better get to practicing. Thanks for taking a look at my honeymoon album! <3
Products used: 
"Say Cheese" by Simple Stories papers and ephemera 
4x4 Instagram prints from Printstagram
SN@P by Simple Stories 6x8 album & sheet protectors
Rhonna Designs app to put text on iPhone photos

4 comments:

  1. Holy cow! Your mom is a scrapbooking wizard! I need her to teach me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How gorgeous ! Our honeymoon album is put together, but waiting for me to put the frills on it. Once we move into our new home, and I get the album sent across the country, I'm going to finish it off. Your album has truly inspired me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. your mom made a piece of art, i love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful book of memories! I love the idea of Project Life but don't have the patience to do it.

    ReplyDelete